Saturday, April 14, 2012

Introduction Of My Babies


Hello everyone,

As I promise before I will introduce you guys my babies , let's start with Genevie First , she's not new to me ,she's the existing one which been live with me for the past 2 years. she gave birth 2 kitten before, unfortunately one of her babies died , the other one that survive now belong to Fitri AF2.



Another princess in my house called Tiara, I bought Tiara from one of the pet shop at Petaling Street , I fall in love with her on the first sight , her fluffy fur & colour really attract me, according to the pet shop owner she's a Mainecoon mix Persian pure flat face , currently she's about 1 year old. Here it is her pic.


Last but not least ,lets welcome Romeo The only male Persian cat in my apartment, like Tiara I bought Romeo(Meo) From pet shop as well but not at the same place , I Bought him because for a long time I'm Looking for a bi-colour Red Van Persian, I guess this is my luck to have him, really obedient & very Manja Boy. Almost forgotten to tell his age, he currently 1 Year as well, Here I attach some of his pic.Enjoy :)




That's all about my babies so far,I'll update any latest activity or event for my cat form time to time, I hope you guys happy reading on my cat blog.Thanks

-Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment